Thursday, September 22, 2011

Things that I love right now

There's a lot to love right now.

reading The Outlander series, which has 7 books and each book being close to 1000 pages long. This will keep me busy for a long time. I'm on book 4 right now.

watching the movie, Thor. Cory wanted me to watch it. I didn't want to...until he said that it reminded him of The Lord of the Rings. Well, you had me at Lord. Great movie.

loving that Maggie will grow up knowing how to work on cars. Cory will make sure of that.

cooking pear sauce from pears that I stole from an abandoned orchard.

smelling coffee when I wake up. Thank you Cory.

counting down the days until the Brandi Carlile concert! Again, thank you Cory.

waking up to beautiful sunrises.

harvesting potatoes. Having Maggie get excited as she digs in the dirt, finding all the baby potatoes that I left for her to find.

excited about our up and coming anniversary. Number 3!

looking forward to potato soup.

being silly with the Magsters. I love her so.

What are you loving this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment